All nominations must be made by filling out the form on the WCIC Random Acts of Christmas Web site. Nominations by mail, phone, or fax will not be accepted.
- You cannot nominate yourself or anyone in your household.
- You must be at least 18 years old to nominate someone.
- The nominator and the nominee must live within the WCIC listening area.
- You can nominate no more than three people or families.
- You cannot ask for employment, cash, or any form of cash equivalent (ex: gift card).
- If someone nominates you, you cannot nominate them.
- When you nominate a person/family, you could be contacted by up to 2 people willing to help meet the needs.
- WCIC will not be involved in the delivery of donations. This should be worked out between the donor and the nominator.
- Some needs will be read on WCIC. All of the approved needs will be posted on the WCIC Random Acts of Christmas Web site.
- Any false information, incomplete information, misrepresentations, or nominations outside the above-stated criteria will result in the nomination’s disqualification.
- Donations for people/families on the WCIC Random Acts of Christmas Web site are not tax-deductible.
- WCIC reserves the right to edit any Random Acts of Christmas submission at any time.
- WCIC reserves the right to amend the rules at any time.
- With respect to any disputes regarding the Random Acts of Christmas program, the decision of WCIC will be final.